Some archives have reopened now that Coronavirus restrictions are beginning to ease. There may still be restricted visiting hours and slightly more limited access to some documents.
The following visits have now been scheduled, research time bookable by the hour:
- Lincolnshire Archives - 17th June 2021 - fully booked
- Nottinghamshire Archives - 26th June 2021 - 2 document orders available
- Lincolnshire Archives - 1st July 2021 - fully booked
- Lincolnshire Archives - 13th July 2021 - 5 document orders available
- Nottingham University Manuscripts and Special Collections - 14th July - 6 document orders available
Outline plans are currently being made for visits to the archives shown in the list below. All locations shown have available research time which can be booked by the hour.
- Leicestershire & Rutland Archives
- Imperial War Museum, London
If you are interested in booking research time please do let us know which documents will be required, as these now often have to be booked in advance to enable each Archive to follow appropriate Covid-19 protocols.
Please do Contact Us to discuss the situation with any archive that you would like us to visit on your behalf.